Saturday, September 5, 2009

How I decided to blog

Well, jus like any other guy, I was trying to look for new friends and came across a really impressing blog by this girl, and decidedm hey, I should start blogging, if not for anything, atleast to develp my language skills.
THis blog spot by Ishwarya is so spotless, that it inspires me to start blogging,
well, enough for my first blog and soon my musings will be coming,

given my nature of getting furious at random social happenings which dont go well with the overall well being of the society, u would see mostly angry blogs from me.

3 comments:

  1. happy blogging! :)

    And good to see someone who is furious towards some of the social happenings. Yes, Iyshwarya's blog is indeed of its own kind. Cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to blogging world...whole lot of ppl here...cya around and lemme know when yu post one

    ReplyDelete